Behold: The smallest game you've ever played.
Lilli is a minimalist 2D platformer... played entirely within a level that is 64 by 64 pixels in size!
• For desktop play in browser (NOTE: click inside the game window to begin playing!)
• Keyboard controls: Arrow keys move Left and Right, Up = Jump
• The red squares will kill you instantly
• The blue square (upper-left corner) is the goal
• When you reach the goal, you will be shown your finish time -- try again to see if you can beat Lilli even faster!
And consider following Tiny Bookshelf on Twitter for future updates on other games.
Note: Current high score is 11.9 seconds (!!!) -- https://itch.io/post/643698
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This hurts my eyes.
Oh the rage!
Arrow keys still scroll window in Chrome
Ah, annoying! If you click into the gameplay box, you should be able to control it from there -- Thanks for the heads-up!