Behold: The smallest game you've ever played.
Lilli is a minimalist 2D platformer... played entirely within a level that is 64 by 64 pixels in size!
• For desktop play in browser (NOTE: click inside the game window to begin playing!)
• Keyboard controls: Arrow keys move Left and Right, Up = Jump
• The red squares will kill you instantly
• The blue square (upper-left corner) is the goal
• When you reach the goal, you will be shown your finish time -- try again to see if you can beat Lilli even faster!
And consider following Tiny Bookshelf on Twitter for future updates on other games.
Note: Current high score is 11.9 seconds (!!!) -- https://itch.io/post/643698
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This hurts my eyes.
105 days ago(+1)
Oh the rage!
Arrow keys still scroll window in Chrome
Ah, annoying! If you click into the gameplay box, you should be able to control it from there -- Thanks for the heads-up!